Membership & Marketing Manager
The National Association of Agricultural Contractors (NAAC) is seeking an enthusiastic individual to take responsibility for member services, recruitment and promotion.
Good IT and communication skills are essential, alongside the ability to work independently. Agricultural knowledge preferred but not essential. Some travel will be necessary as part of the role.
You will join a small, friendly team based in a rural location near Peterborough. Salary would be commensurate with experience.
Job role will include:
- Recruitment of new members
- Development of membership services
- Promotion/marketing of the Association
- Respond to members and general enquiries by phone, email and post
- Organisation and attendance at events and shows
- Administration of membership
Candidate must be willing to work in a flexible role and take on other duties as required in support of small team.
For more information, and full job description, please contact Duncan Russell on 01780 784631 or email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 15th March 2019.
National Association of Agricultural Contractors (NAAC)
UK’s leading trade association for land-based contractors