Are you interested in becoming an NAAC Corporate Partner?
Join us today by completing this form and sending it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Why you should become an NAAC Corporate Partner
Formed in 1893, the NAAC is the representative organisation for contractors in the UK, who supply land-based services to farmers, government, local authorities, sports and recreational facilities. Member contractors include those in the livestock sector, general agriculture, mobile seed cleaning, mobile feed milling and mixing, amenity, aerial and ground crop spraying. NAAC contractors offer a professional service to the farming community and I hope that your company may consider a closer association with our industry.
Corporate Partnership benefits include:
- FREE introductory editorial insert in NAAC’s Contracting Bulletin, introducing your products, services and offers to our membership.
- The opportunity to submit further technical editorial for inclusion in the members Contracting Bulletin.
- Free listing on the NAAC’s Corporate Partners webpage, with a brief summary of your business, your corporate logo and a link to your own website.
- You will receive an invitation to exhibit for FREE* at our national bi-enniel Contractor Conference in December (see event page for more details).
- Sponsorship opportunities.
- Opportunity to advertise on the NAAC website and on the online directory.
- Invitation to attend NAAC meetings** and National AGM**
- The opportunity to reach your target customers and show your support of this important industry.